Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas and Snow!

Day 30!! 

1. Primed my whole face using Vegan Foundation Primer.
2. Then I applied my mineral foundation in Medium Beige Warmer.
4. Over my foundation I applied Angel Wings Mineral Veil.
5. I used Cilantro all over my lid. Then put a foiled line of Cilantro under my bottom lash line and brought it out.
6. I took Saffron and applied it in my crease  and dragged it out lining it up with Cilantro.
7. Then I took Snow applied it on my brow bone, tear ducts and in between Saffron and Cilantro on the outer area of my eyes.
8. Curled my lashes and applied mascara.
9. Topped my lips with Snow.
10. Pink Pepper on Cheeks.

* I knew I wanted my last look to be Christmas themed but it just so happened it was the day we brought my son to see Santa!! :) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment