Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cranberry Cafe :)

Day 26

2. Applied Cafe Au Lait on lid and brow bone.
3. Blended Cranberry into crease. 
4. I then applied Acai on top of Cranberry and used Acai to line my bottom lash line.
5. Lined my top lash with Midnight.
6. Applied more Cafe Au Lait onto tear ducts area.
7. I then curled my lashes and used Bare Minerals mascara.
8. Lined my waterlines with Milani True Black pencil liner.
9. Pink Pepper on cheeks topped with Cherry Blossom.
10. Lip glossed my lips and applies Sticky Toffee.

*I was super excited to do my makeup today! I had bought EcoTools finally! I bought brush set 1206 and 1227. I can't believe how easy it was to blend my eyeshadow :D Normally I am in the bathroom for at least 30+ minutes and most of the time it is cleaning up mistakes. But I didn't have to do that today! The brushes I was previously using were a store brand and the bristles became separated, were way too dense and just made blending a pain in the ass. I wish I had bought these brushes sooner! I am def. going to end up buying the foundation one and a few others. 

* I can't take total credit for this look. I got the idea a long time ago from watching SarahSullivanTV. She did a review with Orglamix and used a couple colors I did. Great tutorial and review of Orglamix!


No comments:

Post a Comment