Thursday, December 16, 2010

Night Sky

Day 27

1. Primed my whole face using Vegan Foundation Primer.
2. Then I applied my mineral foundation in Medium Beige Warmer.
4. Lastly for my face I applied Angel Wings Mineral Veil.
5. I applied Pearl all over my brow bone. I prefer to apply my highlighter first .. seems to blend better.
6. I took Fog and foiled it using Seal IT Eyeshadow/Eyeliner.
7. Then I took Midnight and blended it into my crease.
8. Lined my bottom lash with Midnight and then topped with Fog.
9. Lastly I applied Purple Twinkle Effects.
10. For my lips used Champagne Toast.
11. Pink Pepper on Cheeks.

* I was so excited :D I received more products from The All Natural Face and they are great! The sealant is incredible. I was using water before and my goodness what a difference. The shadow looked completely different from using plain water, it spread easier and stayed!
* The Foundation Primer is amazing. I have used several other primers including Revlon and Bare Minerals. TBH I didn't see them do anything. The All Natural Faces primer completely covered my pores and gave my face a fresh and even look. It does leave a little white residue if you don't rub it in evenly. But nothing that cannot be wiped off or covered :). 
* I was so happy to also have found an incredible foundation. It has the perfect coverage for me. I would call it medium to full coverage. It stayed on very well :) and I just can't get over the coverage and look of it. My face was so smooth and natural looking. I also misted my face with her Watermelon Hydration Mist.

*** I highly recommend The All Natural Face and Orglamix Cosmetics (all the eyeshadow I use) if you want to start living a healthier life without the use of harmful chemicals.

**** I was not asked to provide any sort of review on these products nor was I given them. I simply bought them and was so happy about the results I wanted to share with all of you :).


No comments:

Post a Comment